Przejdź do głównej zawartości

Today we will look at the iconic BMW E46 M3 thanks to the help of the boys from E46bmwnation


E46bmwnation here, today we will be discussing our experience owning a E46 M3. Owning a E46 is a privilege and luxury all in its self.

 I obtained my first E46 at the age of 16, however I’ve had exposer to this particular kind of vehicle all my life. I bought the titanium silver 2002 bmw e46 m3 with approximately 49,000 miles and used the car on a daily basis. Being so eager to own a E46 I jumped into purchasing this vehicle without taking the time to research other E46’s around the area. I would recommend not rushing into buying one of these cars without looking around, comparing prices and test driving if possible. If I would have done this I believe I would have purchased a more performance modified E46 which I’ve realized over time people are more willing to sell modified than stock. 

While the model I owned was a 2002 it was still a very modern, appealing car. The E46 has around 333 horsepower, as a result the car increases speed exceptionally fast, making it thrilling and exciting to drive. The car max speed is between 175-200/mph. Additional advantages of owning this vehicle include an excellent turning radius. For example, my driveway is constantly flooded with cars and difficult to maneuver but the agility that is incorporated into the E46 allows me to effortlessly navigate my driveway. 

In my opinion, this is the “best bang for your buck”. However this kind of vehicle is not the best on gas, at the time gas prices were high and we were averaging about 24 miles per gallon on the highway and 17 miles per gallon in the city. After putting an additonal 30,000 on my e46 I noticed the M3 having difficulties getting out neutral and advancing to first gear. My SMG (Sequential Manual Gearbox) needed to be replaced, costing around $3,000.00 

All in all the M3 is a unique, fast and beautiful car. The car currently has 150,000 miles and runs smooth were actually making looks into turning it a full time track car, as these cars thrive on the race track. E46bmwnation will continue to invest and support M3s. 

I would just like to say that

The prices of this model start at 9000 $ ( USA ) 
in Europe it is rare and quite expensive to maintain a lot of people say that e46 m3 is the best of all previous M's.
Personally, I was just driving an ordinary e46 from 2003. driving this car made me happy, apart from the fact that I'm not used to rear drive. 

Considering however how classical the e46 is if I had the opportunity to drive this car, I would certainly squeeze out what I can from this car. 

We could write for hours about all the disadvantages and advantages of this car but the purpose of this article is to show how crucial were the older models M because nowadays hardly anyone remembers how much E46 brought to the motorization. 

Make sure to follow E46bmwnation on INSTAGRAM all u have to do its just click here
And cheeck out thier page here  
 

www.e46bmwnation.com 

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Mercedes AMG C 63 S - The Break Up of the routine

How quickly can you clear your mind? Get in. Buckle up. Your right foot hovers expectantly above the pedal. With its V8 biturbo engine, the Mercedes-AMG C63 S Sedan confidently and powerfully accelerates you out of your everyday life and into a new level of dynamism. Its brawny corners and well-defined muscles aren’t just a bow to the streets of the world, but send an unmistakable signal as well: You don’t have time for hesitation or procrastination. 4.0 Liter V8 Bi-Turbo Under the hood of the Mercedes-AMG C 63 S is an all-new 4.0-liter V8 Biturbo engine - an engine which is closely related to that used in the Mercedes-AMG GT. The eight-cylinder Biturbo engine will deliver exceptional performance with an unrivaled power output range of up to 375 kW (510 hp) and 700 Nm of torque. At the same time the eight-cylinder high-performance vehicle impresses with low emissions and the world's best fuel economy in the segment. The latest member of the AMG BlueDIRECT engine family sets

BMW M2 2017 Coupe The Hidden Monster

T he first-ever BMW M2 Coupé combines top sporting prowess and classic rear-wheel drive with the precision and agility of any modern car carrying the ‘M’ badge. Characteristic front and rear aprons optimise air flow and aerodynamics, while the sportily-tuned suspension and powerful M TwinPower Turbo inline 6-cylinder petrol engine ensure breathtaking performance. Desing A compact vehicle that’s perfect for dynamic driving – the BMW M2 Coupé demonstrates immense power, agility and precision right down to the last detail. Large air inlets in the front apron supply the high-performance M powerplant with the necessary cooling air. The bonnet is the starting point of the athletic Coupé line that exudes dynamics, with confident, muscular style extending along the side of the car. The Air Curtain and M rear spoiler optimise the outstanding aerodynamics. The classic M kidney grille with double slats and M elements add an even sportier touch to the BMW M2 Coupé. The impressive lighting po